Trident is an award-winning, gold-certified ERP Implementation Partner in India. For many years, we’ve successfully enabled numerous organizations not only in India but also in South Africa (Microsoft ERP partner in South Africa) and UAE(Microsoft ERP partner in UAE) to digitally transform with ERP and grow their businesses. Our clients span several industries, from non-profit organizations and associations to professional service organizations and commercials businesses, including Retail, Education, Logistics, Hospitality, E-commerce, Real Estate and Contracting & Manufacturing.
5 Reasons why Trident is most desirable ERP implementation partner
1) Sound Track Record
A significant constituent to weigh when choosing an ERP partner is whether the company you’re examining has a strong track record or not and TRIDENT will not let you down with this one because it is NAV partner in India and ERP partner in South Africa, so it has successfully worked with leading organisation from Retail, Hospitality, Manufacturing, Oil & Gais Distribution, Duty Free, Government, etc,. Industries worldwide.
2) Sufficient Resources
Trident has sufficient technical & functional resources (i.e., 150+ Resources). Trident has previous experience dealing with companies of any size and scope even If you’re a global company don’t worry as Trident is Nav partner in India, Microsoft ERP partner in UAE and Microsoft ERP partner in South Africa so we have sufficient resources that can handle global ERP implementations and we had handled the big scale companies earlier also.
We reliably meet goals through:
- Our locations and own resources in UAE, India & Africa
- Process and solution know-how with Microsoft Dynamics ERP NAV & AX plus Dynamics 365 installations with between 20 and several thousand users
- International consulting expertise for Microsoft Dynamics NAV & AX plus Dynamics 365 roll-outs
- Our certified project management process model, which has been proven many times in practice
- The Microsoft Dynamics® Sure Step method
- Certified and experienced project managers, technical & functional consultants and developers
- Our own high-quality standards
3) Knowledge of your industry –
In addition to having a strong track record in general, your ERP implementation partner should have a great track record within your industry. As Trident is Microsoft ERP Implementation Partner in India so we keep this thing into consideration while implementing an ERP system and we know that the more the software suits the methods you already have, the less you’ll have to change your business, and therefore, the less costly and time-consuming that will be.
4) Well Recognised and Awarded
Microsoft has awarded us certifications in many areas – as backed up by our numerous Gold and Silver competencies. These qualification ratings in the Microsoft Partner Program show customers what they can expect solid advice and reliable implementation
5) Agile methodology for software development
Trident also focusses on fresh information to come to light during the implementation process. We may have some ideas previously and change them over time and it’s important that we are able to adjust the software/implementation process in acknowledgment to the fresh demands and be adaptable based on varying situations.