Trident’s Terms and Conditions
Terms of conditions listed below refer to the Trident consulting services and apps is a service offered by the service provider (hereinafter referred to as Trident). General conditions of use apply to all Trident users and site visitors.
The user (‘user’) is any legal or individual person who is using Trident Application Consulting Services or App and/or assigned a username and a password for accessing the Trident website/dashboard.
By accessing any part of the Trident, the user agrees to abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use.
This agreement describes the terms governing the user’s use of the Trident and related services provided to the user on this website/ Consulting Services or any app, including content, updates and new releases, (collectively, the “Services”). It includes by reference, Trident Privacy Statement available on this website or provided to the user in writing for the Services the user selected.
Intellectual Property Rights
All information, content and material (“Content”) comprising or made available by Trident through this app consulting services (including, without limitation, any computer source or object code comprising this consulting) is owned by or licensed to Trident , which retains all rights in this Content.
The Content and any and all such copyrighted material may not be modified, copied, distributed, downloaded, displayed, e-mailed, transmitted, sold or otherwise transferred, conveyed or used in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the respective copyright owner.
Trident’s intellectual property may not be used in connection with any information that is not provided by Trident, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages Trident.
Other trademarks, trade names, company names, service marks and otherwise protected property displayed on this website are the property of their respective owners and are subject to the terms and conditions applied by those owners.
The unauthorized use, uploading, posting, and/or distribution of Content protected by copyright or other proprietary rights is illegal and may subject the person violating such rights to civil penalties and criminal prosecution.
Use of Trident Services:
In using the Trident Services, the user agrees:
- Not to use false identities and/or use the system in an unauthorized manner, on behalf of any legal or private person
- Not to use the Trident for achieving any illegal goals
- Not to obstruct the networks, which are needed to provide the service
- Not to use any device, software, program or other means in order to obstruct the functioning of the web page, and not to obstruct transactions which are offered by the Trident
- Not to take any action which could damage the infrastructure of the Trident
- Not to use any tool to automate the access to the system (agents, robots…), for any reason.
Trident reserves the right to restrict the user’s access to the Trident Consulting services / Apps, at any time, if the user violates any of the aforementioned regulations.
If the user(s) registered for a trial use of the Services (“Trial Period”), he/she/they must decide to purchase the Services within the Trial Period in order to retain any Content (defined in Section 6) that he/she/they have posted or uploaded during the Trial Period. If the user do not purchase the Services by the end of the Trial Period, his/her/their content will no longer be made available, and Trident Information Systems Pvt will not be responsible for any of it.
To be very clear, after using the Services during the trial period, if user(s) decide not to purchase the full version of the Services, he/she/they will not be able to access or retrieve any of the data they added/created during the trial.
The users are responsible for their content. The user are legally responsible for all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials (“Content”) uploaded, posted or stored through their use of the Services. The user grant Trident Information Systems Pvt a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive license to host and use the Content in order to provide the user with the Services. The user agree not use the Services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any applicable local, state, federal or international law. The user(s) is encouraged to archive his/her/their Content regularly and frequently. The user is responsible for any Content that may be lost or unrecoverable through the user’s use of the Services. The user must provide all required and appropriate warnings, information and disclosure.
The user agrees not to use the Services to upload, post, distribute, link to, publish, reproduce, engage in or transmit any of the following, including but not limited to:
- Illegal, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, harassing, offensive, inappropriate or objectionable information or communications of any kind, including without limitation conduct that would encourage or constitute an attack or “flaming” others, or criminal or civil liability under any local, state, federal or foreign law;
- Content or data that would impersonate someone else or falsely represent the user’s identity or qualifications, or that constitutes a breach of any individual’s privacy, including posting images about children or any third
party without their consent (or a parent’s consent in the case of a minor);
- Except as otherwise permitted by Trident Information Systems Pvt. Ltd in writing, advertisements, solicitations, investment opportunities, chain letters, pyramid schemes, other unsolicited commercial communication or engage in spamming or flooding;
- Virus, trojan horse, worm or other disruptive or harmful software or data;
- Any information, software or Content which is not legally the user’s and may be protected by copyright or other proprietary right, or derivative works, without permission from the copyright owner or intellectual property rights owner.
The Services may include a community forum to exchange information with other users of the Services and the public. The user agrees to use respect when he/she interact with other users. Trident Information Systems Pvt does not support and is not responsible for the accuracy of others’ content in these community forums. The user agrees not to reveal information in the community forum that he/she do not want to make public. Users may post hypertext links to content hosted and maintained by third parties for which Trident Information Systems Pvt is not responsible.
Trident Information Systems Pvt, being the sole provider of the apps & consulting service, is responsible for offering customer service to its users. Trident’s customers may contact customer support at any time, provided that their subscription to Trident’s is still active.
Our support services predominantly serve the following needs:
- Correction of mistakes made during the installation of the program’s equipment of the provider
- Assistance with applications that are part of the Trident via e-mail (the address of the user support) and/or by telephone.
- In the unlikely scenario that a user spots any bugs or other kinds of errors in the system, he is to report immediately such finding to Trident Information Systems Pvt
The latter in turn commits itself to fix any bugs and correct any errors in the shortest amount of time possible. Trident Information Systems Pvt shall not bear responsibility for any damage a user might incur as a result of these inconveniences.
From time to time, the Trident’s service software may be updated. These updates are predominantly intended to improve, upgrade and further enhance Trident service. Updates may consist of files for eliminating mistakes, files with upgraded functions, new software modules and completely new versions of the software.
In order to facilitate the updating process, the download of new files from the provider’s server occurs automatically on the users’ smartphones. The user agrees to accept these files and to install them on his mobile device as part of the Trident.
Payments and system usage costs
The Trident’s App and consulting services whenever applicable may be available exclusively as a paid service. In order to use the system, a user must first sign an agreement for use of the Trident’s App and consulting services The service provider will charge for the costs of using the Trident’s App and consulting services according to the tariffs valid on the day when the service is used or in compliance with the tariffs defined in the agreement.
Cancellation of services
Trident Information Systems Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to terminate offering the Trident’s App and consulting services to any and all users that violate the terms and conditions of usage.
Trident Information Systems Pvt. Ltd may temporarily suspend the services of the Trident’s App and consulting services to the users if they fail to settle the payments that they owe to the service provider.
The user has the right to cancel using the services of the Trident’s App and consulting services at any time by submitting a written request for the termination of the agreement, unless otherwise agreed differently.
Security of access, privacy and data protection
Trident Information Systems Pvt. Ltd reserves the right to collect statistics concerning the access and usage of the Trident’s App and consulting services. Trident Information Systems Pvt will use all available technical and economically justifiable means to protect the user’s business data from unauthorized access by other persons. In no event shall Trident Information Systems Pvt. Ltd be responsible for legal or illegal breaches of a user’s personal data and their disclosure to a third person (by way of a court decision, by breaking into the system, etc.)
Trident Information Systems Pvt will make sure that all internal associates are familiar with the proceedings and regulations for the security of data. In order to provide necessary security of data, the user will be entirely responsible for
maintaining the confidentiality of his usernames and passwords, and he will, by no means, forward them to other legal and private persons. In case a password is lost or stolen, the user agrees to notify Trident Information Systems Pvt immediately,
who, in that case only, will issue a new password and check for any intrusions.Users failing to comply with the guidelines concerning passwords safety shall be liable for any possible damage resulting from the destruction or unwanted disclosure of their business data.
The user(s) can view Trident Information Systems Pvt Privacy Statement (https://www.tridentinfo.com/privacy-and-policy) on the website, or via a link on the website for the Services he/she/it/they have selected. The user agree to be bound by the applicable Trident Information Systems Pvt Privacy Statement, subject to change in accordance with its terms. Most importantly, The user agrees:
- To Trident Information Systems Pvt. Ltd maintaining the user’s data according to the Trident’s Privacy Statement, as part of the Services.
- To give Trident Information Systems Pvt. Ltd permission to aggregate the user’s uploaded, non-personally identifiable account data with that of other users of the Service. By way of example, this means that Trident Information Systems Pvt. Ltd may use that aggregated data to improve services, design promotions, or provide ways for The user to compare business practices with other users.
- Trident Information Systems Pvt. Ltd is a global company and may access or store personal information in multiple countries, including countries outside of the European Union that may be deemed to have inadequate protections. When The user agree to these Terms of Service, The user agree to this practice.
Limited Warranty and Liability – Disclaimer
- Trident confirms and warrants that it is the owner of and/or controls all intellectual property rights and any other rights to the Product necessary to perform and administer this Agreement.
- Limited Warranty. The Product and Or Consulting Services is provided “as is” with all faults and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, Trident makes no other warranties or representations than described above and accepts no other conditions in relation to the Product. Trident does not give any further representation, warranty or undertaking as to the effectiveness, performance, quality, merchantability, durability or fitness for any purpose of the Product or any related material or documentation or services, or that the Product, or any related material or documentation or services supplied by Trident is free from any defect or error.
- Limited Liability. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Trident (and/or its Partners) is in no way liable to you by reason of any representation or the breach of any implied condition, warranty or other term or any duty under any law or statues, or under any express term of this Agreement, for any direct or indirect loss, damages, costs, expenses or other claim for compensation whatsoever (including without limitation, consequential, special or incidental damages, damages for lost profits or revenues, business interruption, or loss of business information), whether occasioned by the negligence of Trident, its servants or agents or otherwise, which arises out of or in connection with this Agreement, even if advised of the possibility of such damages or if such possibility was reasonably foreseeable.
Limitation on and exclusion of remedies and damages
To the extent not prohibited by law, you can recover from the consulting services / app provider only direct damages up to the amount you paid for the app or rupees 1000, whichever is greater. You will not, and waive any right to, seek to recover any other damages, including consequential, lost profits, special, indirect or incidental damages from any distributor.
This limitation applies to
- anything related to the App, or services made available through the App, or content (including code) on third-party Internet sites; and
- claims for breach of contract, breach of warranty, guarantee or condition, strict liability, negligence, or other tort to the extent permitted by applicable law.
It also applies even if
- repair, replacement or a refund for the App does not fully compensate you for any losses; or
- Distributor knew or should have known about the possibility of the damages.
The contractual parties accept to solve all disputes, which could arise from their relationship, by mutual agreement. If an agreement is not possible, they shall refer to Court in New Delhi, India for resolving the dispute. Legal regulations of Delhi apply for any legal relationships arising from these conditions.