Microsoft LS Hospitality – The Restaurant and Food Service Industry is Rapidly Changing
- As online and mobile ordering and paying become widespread, guests expect restaurants to be able to offer them a multi-channel experience.
- In hospitality, it’s all about the experience. Operators need a reliable system that supports them in offering a consistently high-quality service.
- Customer demands are changing quicker than ever before. To keep up, food businesses need to arm themselves with a system that is constantly being improved and modernized.
- Restaurateurs need to establish a presence on social media: from food instagramming to restaurant reviewing websites, dining is becoming more and more social.
- Analytics will play an ever-increasing role in identifying trends and customer behavior
Powerful Restaurant Management Software for Enhanced Customer Experience
From central kitchen management, to table handling, to a mobile point of sale, which is both powerful and simple to use, LS connects your restaurant operations and headquarters processes with ERP right out of the box, delivering value across your whole organization, allowing you to offer even more while maintaining the high standards of service you customers are used to.
A Point of Services, Not Just Sales
Give information, take orders and payments, check status of orders at the table
The LS Nav Hospitality Point of Sale (POS) suits different types of hospitality setups, from finr dining to quick services, cafes, bars, pubs and more.
Superior Customer Service
Provide outstanding service: armed with the LS Nav Hospitality POS, your staff can
- send orders straight to the kitchen
- give information about menu items, allergens, special offers and more
- check the status of orders and tables
- get notified from the kitchen when the food is ready
- receive payments
- hand out receipts
- register customers into the loyalty program
- increase sales with upselling and cross-selling suggestions
anywhere on the restaurant premises.
Manage Tables and Guest
Amaze your diners with quick and precise service
Manage your tables accurately and offer your customers a consistent, timely and high-quality service.
Use the intuitive graphic table management system to handle optimal seating and maximize table turnover.
The table status feature allows waiters to:
- view the status of tables in their section,
- see which tables are free,
- make sure that all guests have been served,
- ensure that the orders have been promptly sent to the kitchen,
- receive alerts for issues that need attention, for example if a table has not been attended for too long.
Great flexibility Managers can configure and activate multiple table setups, for example using different arrangements for brunch and dinner service.
The system also helps handle takeout orders by labeling them differently and queuing them in a special takeout order list.