Trident’s Privacy Statement
At Trident, we value our relationship with the users and place the highest importance on respecting and protecting their privacy. We want users to feel comfortable and confident when using our products and services and with entrusting their personal, company and financial information to us.
Information We collect
We collect personal information such as user’s name, shipping/billing address, e-mail and phone when they interact with us for sales, service, support, registration and payment We may collect and store sensitive information such as account and purchase information on their behalf as part of the services provided to users.
- We collect personal information to deliver or allow access to our products and services.
- We collect information about user’s system as it interacts with us such as your IP address and browser information.
- We use common internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons to manage our Web sites and services, advertising and e-mail programs.
- We collect user feedback, community discussions, chats and other interactions at our sites.
- We may obtain additional information about users, such as demographic information, from commercially available sources
Protecting Your Information
Trident works to protect user’s personal information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures and practices. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable laws.
- We do not sell or rent user’s personal information with anyone for promotional or marketing purposes.
- We do not share user’s personal information with anyone outside of Trident for their promotional or marketing use without their consent.
- We use user’s personal or financial information to provide them with information and services they request, to tell them about other products and services, and to give them a customized interactive experience as you use our products.
- We also use the information for support, to develop new features, and to improve the overall quality of Trident products and services.
- We may also use the information to show users a history of their activity, to provide them with statistics about them or their use of our product or service, or to provide them with a better user experience.
- We may summarize information about users, in a way that does not identify them personally, and combine it with other information to understand how our products are used, to deliver products and services and to help us develop new products and services.
- We may use service companies to help provide users products and services who are not allowed to use their information for their own purposes
Some products and services permit users to grant access and specify permissions for those they authorize to use the service. As a result, we store the personal information of those granted access. This information may include name, email address, username/password, and security challenge questions and answers.
We protect the confidentiality and security of users personal information from loss, misuse, or unauthroized alteration by using industry-recognized security safeguards such as firewalls, coupled with carefully developed security procedures. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with applicable law and federal standards. Whenever we ask for sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, we encrypt it as it is transmitted to us.
We train and require our employees to safeguard users information. We also use physical, electronic and procedural safeguards by restricting access to personal information to those employees and agents for business purposes only. Additionally, we use internal and external resources to review the adequacy of our security procedures.
Sometimes we ask outside firms, or third parties, to help us provide services, such as designing a Web site, sending e-mails, registering a prospective domain name, or analyzing data. Our contracts with these third parties outline the appropriate use and handling of your information and prohibit them from using any of your personal information for purposes unrelated to the product or service they’re providing. We require vendors to maintain the confidentiality of the information we provide to them.
We may disclose, access, or report personal information when we believe, in good faith, we’re required to by law or to protect our legal rights. We may also do this in connection with an investigation into a suspected violation involving the Terms of Service, fraud, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that may be illegal or expose us to legal liability. For example, we may be required to disclose personal information to cooperate with regulators or law enforcement authorities or to comply with a court order, subpoena, search warrant, or law enforcement request.
We work with other companies or developers to provide you with products and services which we clearly identify. Either Trident or the other company may offer these products and services. We clearly identify these co-branded products and services. In some cases, we exchange customer usage information to establish and provide ongoing service. By requesting these products or services, users are permitting us to provide their personal and usage information to the other company.
We also may share non-identifiable, non-personal aggregate information about our users with third parties, such as advertisers or partners, for marketing and promotional purposes. Our Web sites may provide links to third-party sites, such as those of our business partners and online advertisers. These could include other services, promotions or sweepstakes offered by business partners. Because Trident does not control the information policies or practices of these third parties, you should review their privacy policies to learn more about how they collect and use personal information.
If we sell, merge or transfer any part of our business, part of the sale may include your personal information. If so, you will be asked if you’d like to stop receiving promotional information following any change of control.
Any Trident user can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to change his/her contact preferences. User can also manage your contact or account information by accessing your Trident account.
Trident and its subsidiaries may exchange information about user’s transactions to fulfill their requests. We may also provide users, information about products or services we believe they may be interested in unless they have asked us not to contact them. We offer them the opportunity to review privacy practices at our subsidiaries’ Web sites.
If we make material changes to any of our privacy policies or practices regarding personal information we will update our statement and post a notice on our site 30 days before the changes take effect.
Trident’s servers and connections incorporate the latest encryption and security devices. We have implemented physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected. Unfortunately, no data transmission is guaranteed to be 100% secure and bad actors may defeat our security, We cannot guarantee the security of information you transmit to or from the Site, Applications, or through the use of our services, and you provide this information at your own risk.
ACCORDINGLY, TRIDENT DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR THE THEFT, LOSS, OR INTERCEPTION OF, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR DAMAGE TO, YOUR DATA OR COMMUNICATIONS BY PARTICIPATING INTO OUR CONSULTING SERVICES OR PRODUCTS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND AND ASSUME THESE RISKS.
- Trident Information Systems Pvt. Ltd
- M 31A, M Block Market, Greater Kailash Part 2, New Delhi 110048 India