Dynamics 365 for Hi-Tech & Electronics
Today’s global customers are demanding more configure-to-order, make-to-order, and assemble-to-order products. The modern, agile industrial manufacturer must be responsive and able to deliver with the highest quality and timeliness. The fluctuating demand leads to significant challenges in managing the internal supply chain, coordinating the extended vendor ecosystem, controlling costs, ensuring quality, tracking production, and optimizing inventory levels.
Dynamics 365 Hi-Tech | The industry Solution for Hi-Tech and Electronics Manufacturing
With today’s ever-changing financial and environmental regulations, shrinking product life cycles, and global sourcing challenges, Dynamics 365 for Operations helps you gain visibility across the entire value chain, empowering you to make more efficient and timely decisions.
Trident’s implementation processes reduce time and risk so you can rapidly build an adaptive business network, seize new revenue streams, and respond to changing market conditions regardless of your company’s size.
Trident’s high-tech industry solution is a set of software and services that automate and streamline the following business processes:
• Materials management and demand planning
• Purchasing & Inventory Management
• Multi-Country, Multi Product, Multi-Level Manufacturing
• Multinational Financial accounting
• Supply chain planning and Logistics & Warehousing
• Service management and customer support
• Engineering Change Management
Materials Management and Demand Planning
In Hi- Tech Industries, conditions in materials management and demand planning vary rapidly. New requirements need to be determined constantly; order processes and production planning have to be updated. Manufacturing operations need to respond quickly and without too much expense. The higher the product and BOM complexity, the more important a comprehensive, automatic MRP planning process becomes.
Trident’s Hi-Tech Solution provides powerful MRP planning configurations, including ordering and order data, shopping and sales planning and stochastic processes.
Purchasing & Inventory Management
Trident’s Hi-Tech helps you in procurement planning considering minimum order quantities, lot sizes, purchase prices and current stock levels.
- Purchase planning based on planned and historical consumption levels
- Blanket orders, supplier inquiries, bonus management
- Purchasing agreements with suppliers on price, quantity and delivery time for optimum supplier selection
- Faulty parts management and backlog information with activity messages to avoid delivery delays
- Supplier connection via the Enterprise Portal or other common industry standards
Multi Country, Multi Product, Multi-Level Manufacturing
Trident’s Hi-Tech gives you an overview of delivery dates, component availability, production capacities and capacities of external manufacturers (make or buy) and be able to plan accordingly.
- Graphical view of production resources and production orders
- Integrated materials and capacity planning as well as production priorities for managing rush orders
- External production with provision
- Extensive production papers with barcodes, label handling for batches and serial numbers
- Integration of time recording, production data acquisition and machine data logging
- Visualisation of QA and QM processes
- Various process variants can be configured such as make to order (MTO), make to stock (MTS), and more (BTO, ATP…)
- Variant and product configurator for building custom products (also via the Enterprise Portal on the Internet)
Financial management is the core of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Hi-Tech. Full integration in the other areas of the application allows the collection and analysis of financial data in real time. With extensive country- and region-specific features, the solution fulfils the local financial requirements for 36 countries.
Financial accounting, financial planning and cash flow management on client company code, cost centre, cost object and up to seven other dimensions
- Automatic accrual for consignment stock, bonus agreements and goods .
- Automatic “work in process” (WIP) tracking for productions and projects
- Cost and performance accounting integrated into production, project, time recording and production/machine data acquisition
- Stock valuation
Engineering Change Management
Research and development (R&D) are the basis for the success of many medium-sized high-tech companies. Efficient quality, time and budget management for R&D processes often decide the future success of a company. Different types of projects and the integration of customers and suppliers into the processes require a flexible system for managing and controlling project activities. The product module allows you to manage and monitor internal as well as contract research projects.
YASKAWA journey in India began with the business of PLC in1980 and AC drives in 1990 and steadily expanded to accommodate growing customer needs. Today, the operations span the length and breadth of the country, and India remains a central hub for our future goals, which is headed by dynamic team
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEPS WITH TRIDENT’s MANUFACTURING SOLUTIONS
Contact us today to schedule a quick chat about your project, or sign up for one of our monthly demos!