Microsoft Dynamics Training Program
Trident is Gold Microsoft Dynamics Partner and global consulting firm that empowers organizations around the world to digitally transform and grow their businesses. Trident has started training program for professional & students, who are looking career in Microsoft technology. We have expert consultants that will provide training on Microsoft technology.
Why to Join Microsoft Dynamics Training
If your business has just started using Microsoft Dynamics Navision / Axapta / D365 or you are looking to make a career out of Dynamics Navision / Axapta / D365 Trident can help provide you with the perfect training solution tailored to your needs.
Why Dynamics 365 Training for Individuals
If you are looking to be a successful ERP Professional then also Trident can help you achieve the objective as our learning courses are designed and developed for the same. Our courses teaches you the core concepts of business application and everything you need to learn and become an expert at Dynamics Navision / Axapta / D365
We help you master Dynamics Navision / Axapta / D365 with a complete understanding of the entire tool-set and data management process for the effective functioning and administration of diverse domains, including finance, manufacturing, human resource management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), supply chain management, and logistics.
With our training program you will learn and successfully implement various Dynamics Navision / Axapta / D365.
Our Microsoft Dynamics AX trainers are well versed and experts in the fields. Our trainers rich industry experience is a value add-on for your career.
- Huge Demand for trained and certified professionals
- Excellent Renumeration package (similar to SAP)
- Opportunity to work with MNC’s both in India and Abroad
- Opportunity to Travel onsite to countries such as USA/ UK, Singapore etc.
Why Dynamics 365 Training for Organisation
If your organization has adopted Microsoft Dynamics Navision / Axapta / D365 and you quickly need to get enabled how to use it and deliver results then Trident can customize the training as per the needs of the organization depending on the modules that has been implemented. Trident offers Microsoft Dynamics 365 Training Course for both Business Professionals and IT Professionals. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Training Course concentrates on the core functionally typically required by end users. We have learning solutions for any Dynamics 365 module including Finance and Operations, Retail, Sales, Talent, Customer Service, Marketing and more.
- Maximize and accelerate use of the Microsoft Dynamics Navision / Axapta / D365 solution
- Increase user adoption with tailored training and knowledge transfer
- Improve efficiency within Microsoft Dynamics Navision / Axapta / D365 solution
|We are one of the oldest Microsoft Partner with 250+ implementation experience|
|Opportunity to get hands-on implementation experience with live project all across the globe|
|Placement assistance with other Microsoft partners|
|Top 10% performers can be absorbed within Trident at a handsome starting salary|
What is D365 & Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is a cloud-based, all-in-one business management solution which enables customers to upgrade from their entry-level accounting software or legacy ERP system to one single, comprehensive solution to manage finances, operations, sales, and customer service. Helping organizations streamline their processes, improve customer relations and enable growth through:
- Business without silos—connecting businesses and boosting efficiency with automated tasks and workflows, all within the familiar Microsoft interface of applications such as Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Actionable insights—achieving more and gaining a complete view of the business with connected data, business analytics and guidance delivered by Microsoft’s leading intelligent technologies.
- Solutions built to evolve—get started quickly, growing and adapting in real-time with a flexible platform that makes it easy to extend beyond Business Central based on evolving business needs.