Website Trident Information Systems Pvt Ltd
• Responsible for the design, coding, testing and documentation of software, complying with agreed techniques and standards for version control of software for the company.
• Evaluate, review and provide expert advice in programming methods, tools and/or standards used in the organisation.
• Plan, design and conduct tests on software, correcting defects, re-test to achieve an error-free result in conjunction with QA team.
• Plan, design and conduct performance and usability tests on software to achieve systems that deliver acceptable performance and are easy to use.
• Document all work in accordance with agreed format and standards for subsequent review and sign off.
• Undertake reviews of supplied specifications, with others as necessary.
• Take part in peer reviews of own work, colleague and 3rd parties as required to ensure high standards of software delivered to the business.
• Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2, Dynamics 365 for Operations
• Experience (7+ years) of C#, WCF, MVC, ASP.net
• Data Connector with Dynamics CRM or CDS
• RDBMS Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008r2, 2012
• Microsoft Integration Services, Microsoft IIS, Web Services
• Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Visual Studio family
• SSIS, SSRS
To apply for this job please visit www.tridentinfo.com.