- Producing code using C#
- Must have a GOOD KNOWLEDGE in MVC design pattern
- Must have a good knowledge in Business layer architecture design patterns.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework 4.8
- Must have a good knowledge in EF5, EF6 and EF core.
- Must have a fair knowledge on bootstrap 5 and AngularJS.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools(GIT & SVM).
- Good knowledge in creating web and rest api’s .
- Good knowledge in databases like sql server, mongodb, mysql and sqllite .
- Good knowledge for creating store procedures and triggers.
- Must have a fair knowledge in Microsoft azure (integration with azure databases and other services).
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Good knowledge in LINQ, AJAX,Jquery, java script.
- Must have a good knowledge in socket programming (TCP/IP).
- Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives, preparing an action
- plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
We are searching for an organized, ambitious .NET Developer to generate software using .NET’s infrastructure. The .NET Developer’s duties include sourcing project requirements, deciding on the most appropriate software solutions, and ensuring that developments are error-free. You should also ensure that the final products are well-presented and engaging.
Utilizing Microsoft’s .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients’ requirements
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code.
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience in Xamarin development for cross platform application development.
- Understanding of how to consume rest and soap web services.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org