Trident Information Systems
What we offer
A full-time position as a Solution Architect and Development Consultant. Competitive salary and benefit package. Internal weekly team knowledge-sharing sessions and on-going training classes. An exciting work environment with some of the best and most experienced Dynamics 365 functional and technical consultants in the business. Exposure to many different clients and their businesses across the globe.
We serve all key CRM practice domains through five individual workloads- Sales Management, Customer Care, Field Services, Project Service Automation, and Marketing, as well as integration with Marketo, ClickDimensions, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- We are led by experienced thought leaders in the CRM solution space
- Multiple services to Dynamics clients – D365 F&O, BI, Mobility, AI, Web, Azure, O365, E-commerce, ChatBots
Why work for Trident Information Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- You will be working as a Solution Architect and Development Consultant with a highly experienced, collaborative, supportive, and fun team.
- You will have a career that offers growth opportunities in a dynamic organization with a strong and ethical working culture.
- You will work for one of the leading global Dynamics 365 BC providers.
- You will be part of one of the largest resource pools of any global Microsoft Dynamics 365 partner bringing local expertise combined with global reach.
- You will work with clients and various businesses and business models.
- You will be working for International Projects in Singapore / Japan / Australia/ Dubai.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with in-depth knowledge of the CRM platform in Microsoft Dynamics – on-premises, cloud, and infrastructure
- Strong experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration and customization, business process flows, plug-in development, custom workflows
- Should have done data migration using Dynamics CRM tools
- Experience in generating reports using SSRS
- Have worked on REST APIs for integration of CRM with third-party applications
To apply for this job please visit www.tridentinfo.com.