We are looking for a developer to build software using Python programming language. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support. In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Producing code using one of the languages (C, C++, Python).
- Understanding of OOP Concepts and capability to apply OOP concepts in projects.
- Ability to solve problems using code, optimize algorithms for space and time complexity, and understand limits and capabilities of technologies.
- Understanding of Machine Learning, Deep Learning and any one of the AI platforms (Tensorflow, Pytorch, Mxnet, Caffe, SciKit). Capability to create dataset, train, test and validate models. Brief understanding of working principle, limits and capabilities of AI models.
- Understanding of git and basic shell/cmd commands. Understanding of network and communication architecture, ability to work on integration of different platforms. Capability to work with APIs, development and usage of APIs in code.
- Ability to work on IDEs and understanding of deployment and release of software on various platforms.
- Upgrading, configuring, and debugging existing systems.
- Providing technical support for web, desktop, mobile applications or IoT applications.
- Participate in requirements analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Write clean, scalable code with industry standards.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Proven Experience as a python or C developer for development of Edge applications.
- Understanding of Services, Web-Applications, Networking and communication protocols (TCP/IP, MODBUS, RS232, MQTT)
- Familiarity with controllers such as, Raspberry Pi, Arduino, Jetson Nano etc.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org