Food & Hospitality Service Industry as a whole has many challenges from planning to operations. We provide Software to Restaurants (Quick Service to Fine Dine-in), Cafe, Bars, etc., to reduce Operational Cost and Increase Revenue
- Increased Revenue with Targeted Marketing: Capture data so you can create effective offers and rewards. Generate more revenue through Loyalty & gift card programme
- Gain Customer Loyalty and Repeat Business :
- Give your customers exceptional, multi-channel customer service and gain their loyalty
- Promotions, campaigns, offers and meal deals
- E-commerce and mobile loyalty
- Fast and precise delivery service
- Faster Table Turns: Monitor table availability and match party size to table size. More table turns = more revenue
- Increased Reservations: Integrate your guest management software with our online booking services or use Open Table – take bookings 24/7, 365 days a year
- Better Waste Control: Manage items in stock efficiently and minimise shrinkage. Plan your meals in advance and rationalize your ingredients orders
- Reduce Labour Costs: Forecast labour needs and mitigate against
- Proactive Social Media Management: Track sites like Tripadvisor and get alerts if adverse reviews are posted
- Improve Fraud Detection and Prevention: Protect your bottom line. Eliminate staff theft
- Multi-Site Efficiency: Reports show your business end-to-end. Make menu changes across your estate in seconds
- Business Analytics: Check and analyse your performance in real time with our all-in-one system for front- and back-of-house operations.
- Award-winning Support From our 24/7 global helpdesk
Digital is no longer a purview of only Banking, Insurance, Healthcare or Retail. The Restaurant industry is having pressure from multiple directions.
Today’s consumer expects fresh food, whether it is in season or not, with an exotic dining experience.
Successful restaurants recognize that the easy path to their customers’ stomachs begins in their minds. They need to grab customer’s attention and entice them with a memorable experience in order to trigger repeat visits.
Here are some of the applications of Digital disruption in the restaurants & food service industry:
- Digital Signage to deliver eye-catching graphics to engage customers the moment they walk through the door
- Online reservations using mobile app & flexibility of customization of menu as per customer taste.
- Loyalty programs based on Big data and analytics, the businesses in the hospitality sector are not only able to create laser targeted marketing campaigns but are also able to measure success.
- Digital supply chains to accurate demand forecasting, inventory optimization, and cost reduction.
- Chatbots: Restaurants are using virtual assistants to respond to customer inquiries and to process and customize customer orders. Taco Bell, Pizza hut have adopted chatbots to automate ordering process from a social media platform.
- Robots – Restaurants are using AI-driven robots to increase capacity and speed of food preparation and delivery.
- Developers are designing applications which use AI to help consumers choose meals & suggest foods based on their eating preferences.
- Kiosks – Restaurants are integrating AI-driven self-service Kiosks to reduce customer waiting time and enhance the customer ordering experience.
- Pay by phone and flexible paying options
Give your customers the choice to pay online. Trident provides integrations with multiple leading online payment service providers. Accept online payments from the popular digital wallets without any hassles.
It is always advisable to have a presence on multiple food ordering services so as to not miss out on potential customers. Trident allows you to automatically accept orders from various platforms and saves you the hassle of adding them manually into the POS at the end of each day. The entire customer data and order details are automatically added to the POS software. Trident smart CRM module fetches this data instantly and sorts the customers into buckets according to their behavior