[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]How Mpos outweigh old conventional customer experience
mPOS is the gorilla of Indian payments industry. It is a revolution and has made it convenient for retailers and merchants to accept multiple payment modes in a matter of seconds. All they require is a smartphone and they accept all modes of payments.
If you carry a smart phone, you can transfer payments through e-wallets, BHIM UPI etc. But is that all you have? There is a large horizon of payment modes preferred by Indian community.
Its mPOS, it is just a mediocre device which helps you accept complex payment modes. And don’t miss the value-added services which can help you grow your business exponentially. It basically opens the opportunity to collect card payments, wallet and online payments, Cash withdrawal etc.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”7080″ img_size=”full”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]However, we present five reasons why you NEED an mPOS for your business:
- Grow your sales: Customers today keep varying preferences, with affinity for card payments, e-wallets, UPI transactions etc. unevenly spread across regions. Allowing customers, the freedom to pay the mode they want, not only improves the experience, but also positively influence their willingness and capacity to pay.
- Track your customer data: An mPOS lend you track your customer preferences (including mobile numbers which you can save for future references). This can further help you maintain your existing customers by promoting engagement and connecting with your customers with offers, discounts and whatever.
- Go digitalize: With digital invoice, you can always secure your payments as well as provide text/mail receipts to your customer’s real time. It is simple, automated and does not require your time and training.
- Fast and convenient to accept payments: Have you ever thought about the convenience that your customer experiences when he is not required to stand in a queue to pay? Or even approach your billing or payment counter? mPOS makes payments as convenient and superb as you want. You can accept any kind of money, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE.
- A complete and hassle-free solution: Few companies do provide overall solution for payments acceptance along with the mPOS solution. But why does that matter? You need to assure that all your effort – to simplify the processes at your customer’s end – is not rendering those at your part increasingly complex.