As Fourth Industrialization spreads throughout the world, it ultimately reshapes the way enterprises operate and their staff work and food manufacturing is a key example. Digitization at the root of this revolution — supported and driven by cloud computing and likewise technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), the Internet of Things, and machine learning — is enabling food manufacturers to always use information-driven intelligence to change their business operations and expand their business offerings by integrating innovative products with value-added services.
Trustworthy Microsoft’s cloud offerings as Microsoft Dynamics 365—provide manufacturers new and better ways of growing, innovating, and boosting operational efficiencies. For Food & Beverage, Microsoft Dynamics 365 has all the spices you need to handle your complex tasks, financial and compliance needs. Industry-rich features are provided in the cloud & on-premise, which makes an enterprise more agile. Food safety provisions, traceability of ingredients, shelf-life monitoring, recipe management and seasonal demand predicting are some of the challenges faced daily by food and beverage manufacturers. With the industry-specific Microsoft Dynamics 365, whether you are dealing in foods, drinks, frozen entrees or canned goods, food manufacturers are acquiring the resources required for success and prosper.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides a complete solution, ensuring that every part of your enterprise is fully connected, from human resources and financial management to warehouse operations and quality control. Add in industry-specific food and beverage manufacturing apps, then add a touch of advanced digital and shop floor technologies, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 will provide you with a formula for success.
The benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for food manufacturing industry include:
- The flexibility of recipes with batch processing technologies and industry-specific BOMs to help reformulation
- Supports multiple Units of measure (volume, weight, pounds, cases, etc.)
- Seasonal demand forecast for individual and multi-plant
- Precise and clear consumer inventory management, including batch, lot and serial number traceability to automate turns and monitor expiry or best-in-time dates
- The functionality of private labelling
- Strong scheduling engine for planning volumes, advanced sequencing, waiting times and other dynamic scheduling criteria.
- Conquering of the laws of the food and beverage industries
- Two-way lot monitoring (from fields to grocery stores and back) for a clear and precise supply chain, including the purchase of raw materials and rapid identification of recall
- Expiry, cross-contamination and shelf-life monitoring, first-OUT (FEFO) logic to reduce waste and streamline your stock
- Strong labelling options to avoid unnecessary error labelling and regulatory fines
Microsoft Dynamics 365 provides some clear business advantages for the food industry, whether you need to boost your teamwork skills, improve productivity or protect your data, it will be there for you.
Now the question is out of too many Microsoft Dynamics 365 service providers, which service providers to opt for??
For that, you can blindly trust dynamics 365 partner
Trident Information Pvt Ltd. It is one of the renowned names in the market. For more information, you can go to https://www.tridentinfo.com/contact/