Empowering Enterprises to Maximize the Return on Digital
A complete suite of mobile and cloud first solutions
Mobility is enabling digital transformation. Mobility when done right can transform enterprises with the greater customer experience, improve employee productivity and enable workers to stay connected on any device, anytime, and anywhere. In an era when many organizations are relying on bring-your-own-device policies, focusing on digital strategies is an opportunity for businesses to generate high returns on investments and improve communications, accessibility, portability, and productivity.
Trident embraces Xamarin platform to build engaging cross-platform and native apps for iOS, Android that connects business data to mobile workers anytime, anywhere, maintain data security and seamlessly integrate with ERP, CRM, and other line-of-business systems – whether on premises, in the cloud, or in a hybrid environment.
Basis various stakeholders, as the users of our digital solutions, we have categorized them under 3 major tenets:
Engage Your Customers
Today’s enterprise are undergoing a paradigm shift, driven by digital transformation, to deliver meaningful customer engagement. These companies need to advance beyond agent productivity and capitalize on technology’s ability to deliver key customer insights and predictive analytics that can unlock revenue growth.
- Lack of consistent customer experiences – with products creates brand confusion.
- Disparate processes and systems across functions and channels – create inconsistent customer experiences across marketing, sales, and service.
- Consumer demands and expectations are causing manufacturers to move from only product offerings to products and services offerings.
Optimize Your Operations
Globalization has changed the innovation process, supply chain, distribution model, and ways that organizations sell to and service customers. Unfortunately, a large number of companies work with outdated or obsolete IT that limit their ability to address key challenges and opportunities in today’s digital world.
- Disconnected data across regions and products – makes accurate analysis difficult and time consuming.
- Systems that are not designed to handle – the volume and complexity of digital data and machine-generated signals inhibit the ability to use IoT data in the customer engagement processes.
- High operational costs – negatively affect margins.
- Inefficient collaboration and analysis capabilities – delay decision-making and hinder productivity.
- High infrastructure development costs – prevent companies from building up IT infrastructure scale and software capabilities globally.
Empower Your Employees
As the talent pool shrinks, employees cultivated to be tech-literate and customer-obsessed will be more valuable than ever. By reinventing productivity and enabling a data-driven culture, companies who focus on empowering employees will be in the best position to hire and retain workers.
- Lack of support for mobile workers – decreases productivity potential and reduces innovation.
- Customer data residing in silos – prevents the sharing of customer information between functions.
- Limited analytics capabilities – result in incomplete insight into customer behavior and intent.
- Lack of industry, customer, and product insights – inhibit the ability to make informed strategic decisions.
- Potential threat of losing intellectual property – inhibits efficient collaboration.
Service Offerings/Key Features
Trident Enterprise Mobility Strategy and Consulting Service helps our clients to develop mobility strategies, mobility business, technology plans and design mobility solutions to drive additional enterprise and customer value.
Our approach to helping our customers develop and implement successful Enterprise Mobility Programs is based on the following key steps:
Strategy & Vision
- Governance, Compliance & Security
- Enterprise Mobility Architecture
- Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM)
- Enterprise Mobility Support
- Enterprise Mobility Application Roadmap
Field Service Mobile Application
Our customer is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. They design,
Several factors are converging to enable manufacturers to gain competitive advantage through..
With mobility redefining the way retail industry is currently operating, there is no exaggeration that..
Transportation & Logistics
Transportation and logistics companies operate in a complex market. Travelers expect top-notch…
Faster Invoicing and Well-Informed Technicians
“We had handwritten manual systems,” explains Damian Hudson, head of IT for SPP Pumps. “When..
Enterprise Mobility Testing (VnV) Services
Trident ensures end-to-end Validation and Verification Services for Mobile Applications on any Mobile Platform in a well-equipped test lab by subject matter experts leveraging various available tools and solutions.
(EMM) Solution is comprised of a single solution comprised of:
- Mobile Device Management (MDM/BYOD)
- Mobile App Management (MAM)
- Mobile Support Management
- Mobile Operations Management
- Mobile App Analytics
Trident deliver mobile apps quickly and consistently without a hiccup keeping the development cost low, reducing time-to-market, and adding significant value in the overall outcome.
- Develop native apps for iOS and Android
- Develop cross-platform mobile apps using Xamarin and Cordova
- Help to secure and migrate data