Transform your Data into Actionable Insight
Discover a transformative line of business application built using Microsoft big data and advanced analytics. BI is best practices that enable access to and analysis of information to improve and optimize decisions and performance.
Advance Your Analytics Journey
BI (Business Intelligence) and analytics within your company with Trident Data Analytics. Starting out with the right solution from Trident which enables your organization to rapidly accelerate from Reporting to Monitoring. Trident’s Data Analytics Solutions connects to the applications that you have deployed today, including Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations and legacy Dynamics AX 2012. Insights include historical trending, drill-down reporting, and improved insights into your operational and financial business needs. With Trident Data Insights, there is a single source of the truth for your analytical data.
To help clients meet the demands of today and plan for tomorrow, we offer the following services:
- Business Strategy and Enterprise Metrics: Enterprise information management strategy and roadmap development, business information health assessments, business case development, platform and tool evaluations, architecture definition and enterprise metrics management
- Business Process Application: Event monitoring, BI adoption, organizational deployment and user empowerment
- BI Capabilities: BI rationalization and consolidation, data visualization and analytic applications development, BI Center of Excellence, cloud reporting
- Analytic Applications: Enterprise analytics services, industry solutions and web analytics
- Information Infrastructure: Data modeling, data architecture, data integration Center of Excellence, master data management, metadata management, data quality management, data warehouse performance improvement, design and development, quality assurance and auditing and data governance
Assess Analytics Maturity & Develop Roadmap
Analytics maturity assessment acrose categories such as Organisation, infrastructure, Data management, Analytics, Governance
Data Exploration & Preparation
Data discovery & mapping exercises. Establishing data governance rules for initial rolls out of BI.
Trident Data Insight Foundation
Deployment and configuration of ADI semantic layer. (ie: Data warehouse, power BI Content packs). Designing and development of initial BI focus for a specific areas of your business.
Trident Data Insights Analytics
Specifically targeted predictive and prescriptive insights. Focused on business outcomes.
Organizations are building huge stack of data but the key to unlock the data is through visualizations like reports, metrics, KPI’s and dashboards. Trident’s Business Intelligence and Analytics visualization services are giving shape to the data and turning data into metrics which can be tracked at various levels by CXO’s and managers. Trident’s visualization service is tailor made based on your organization sector which decides the key KPI’s essential for your organization. We are Delivering real-time solutions to organizations which enables them to make informed decisions.
Build End-to-End Framework From Big Data Platform to Solutions
Engineer, Monitor and Maintain
We can help you with the right skills, tools and expertise to turn your business problems into business insights. Our data engineers analyse and integrate all your data (both structured and unstructured ) and try to make it tangible for your business. Our expertise in cloud computing platforms including AWS, Google, Azure, IBM and Oracle enable us quickly build bespoke Big Data platforms that can be up and running within hours, and not days.
With the techniques like data mining, statistical algorithms, modelling, machine learning and artificial intelligence, we identify the likelihood of future outcomes basis the historical and existing data lying in your data warehouse. We help you understand Beyond What Has Already Happened and provide the best assessment of what will happen in the future. We build and deploy predictive modelling directly into your business processes using our multi-faceted predictive analytics capabilities in a single solution. We amplify your analytics without losing control with R, Python and more.
Specific industries use Predictive Analytics to reduce risks, optimize operations and marketing to increase revenue
Detect and reduce fraud, measure credit risk, maximise cross-sell/ up-sell opportunities and retain valuable customers.
Use predictive analytics to determine which products to stock and to measure the effectiveness of promotional events and offers.
detect fraud insurance claims, identify patients with maximum risk of chronic diseases and interventions needed and to identify those not adhering to prescribed treatments
Identify factors leading to reduces quality and production failures and to optimise part service resources and distributions systems.
Staying Ahead of the Curve with Advanced Analytics
Our in-house data scientists can assist you with developing unique algorithms that can predict and prescribe for you. Some examples of how we have help customers:
- Data Mining – finds patterns in data to predict behaviors and future trends
- Text Mining – enables the enterprise to derive high quality information from textual and unstructured data
- Complex Event Processing (CEP) – initiates actions by analyzing multiple data streams in real-time
- Business Process Simulations – provides a dynamic view of the business’s future by leveraging statistical and business process simulations
- Voice of the customer / employee
- Social media, Sentiment analytics and Competitive intelligence
- Demand forecasting
- Predictive maintenance
- Optimization – prescribes methods to optimize operations for generating maximum business value
Leading Food Service Provider – POWER BI
India ‘s Leading Food service provider leverages Microsoft Power BI to gain insights and manage Retail Operation and Supply Chain Operations efficiently. Our Customer is a major Indian sweets and snacks manufacturer based in Nagpur, Maharashtra, India. The company has manufacturing plants in Nagpur, New Delhi, Kolkata, Bikaner.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEPS WITH TRIDENT & BUSINESS INTELLEGENCE
Contact us today to schedule a quick chat about your project, or sign up for one of our monthly demos!